"Brings Next Generation, Cloud-Based Technology to the North American Wealth Management Industry." Santa Clara, CA, April 19, 2017 — Asset Vantage Inc., creators of the most sophisticated cloud/mobile-based asset management, accounting and reporting system on the market, announced today that it has acquired Santa Clara-based Financial...
- Passwords should consist of a minimum of EIGHT characters to a maximum of THIRTY characters.
- Password complexity should be a combination of alphanumerical, at least one upper case, at least one lower case character, and at least one special character.
- Password should contain at least one numerical value (e.g. 0-9)
- Password should contain at least one each of upper and lower case characters (e.g., az, A-Z)
- Password should contain at least one special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*()+=)
- The system should not allow reusing the last 3 passwords.
- The system should not allow using the user’s first and or last name used in the system.
- The system should not allow using a username, email id, or phone no. used in the system.
- Password should not be allowed to contain a sequence of repeated characters e.g. aaa123 is an invalid password