Collection of Personal Information
- When you subscribe to or use Company services, products or software (referred to as the Product and/or Software) or any of its features, download a software update or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of personal identifiable information, or personal data, including, without limitation, your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, investment risk profile, preferences or interests in various products and services featured within the Software (“Personal Information”).
- We do not collect information relating to the actual assets or the absolute values of your assets etc., which have been fed in by you within your Software service.
Use of Personal Information
- The Personal Information we collect allows us to process your registration and to keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events in relation to our services. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences on the Settings page of the Software.
- We may also want to provide you with related information from carefully selected third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences on the Settings page of the Software service.
- We also use Personal Information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our Products, services, content, and advertising.
- We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our Products, services, and customer communications.
- From time to time we may provide your contact information only to our customer service agencies for internal research and analysis purposes only so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you by e-mail to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
Protection of Personal Information
We keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of the Company cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
The Company takes commercially reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of the data stored using the Company Product.
The Company Product uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where Personal Information is collected. To avail of the Company Software services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your Personal Information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some of our services or applications or some of the features in the Product, the Personal Information you share may be visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these instances.
Retention of Personal Information
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-Personal Information / data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-Personal Information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-Personal Information that we collect and how we may use it:
If we do combine non-Personal Information with Personal Information the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Information Gathering Technologies
If you want to disable cookies you may do so by altering your internet browser settings accordingly. For detailed information on how to disable cookies, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of our Product will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites and internet portals, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer this site, to learn about user behavior on this site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may use this information in our marketing and advertising services. Thus, it is understood and agreed that you grant us consent to use your Personal Information for publicity purposes. Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
We may share Personal Information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our Products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information as required by any applicable privacy and security law.
It may be necessary by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence ? for us to disclose your Personal Information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of legal compliance with any applicable privacy and data protection requirement, national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all Personal Information we collect to the relevant third party.
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account. For other Personal Information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if we are not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your Personal Information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all our employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.