How AV enables MFOs drive business growth and cost efficiencies
Empowering a Houston-based MFO with an integrated technology platform and managed services, ensuring their UHNW family clients enjoy seamless operations, with timely and accurate reporting.
A newly formed Houston-based multi-family office sought a technology partner capable of streamlining their operations and simplifying complex reporting for UHNW families, including partnerships, trust, liquid, and illiquid assets.
They faced several challenges
- Complex client data forced manual reporting and record-keeping processes.
- Manual tasks caused delayed and inflexible reporting thus limiting their scalability and timely decision making.
- Almost all technology solutions offered asset-based pricing hindering cost optimization and transparency.
The MFO needed a comprehensive solution to drive time efficiency combined with secure, data-integrity-focused and robust end-user reporting, all at the right price.
Enter Asset Vantage, an integrated performance reporting and general ledger technology platform that empowers families and their advisors to make better investment decisions.
Here’s why AV was the perfect fit
- Complete picture of complex wealth: AV offered a comprehensive range of customizable features, from bank reconciliation to report books, perfectly tailored to the MFO’s needs.
- Transparent pricing: AV provided the highest coverage at the best value, enabling the MFO to scale operations and focus on growing their assets under management (AUM).
- Constant support: A responsive onboarding team ensured a precise and seamless data integration despite complex manual processes, leading to shorter implementation period.
- Secure and private environment: The MFO got their own AV platform that was 100% private, with data being hosted on a secure Virtual Private Server (VPS) on Amazon Web Services.
The Asset Vantage impact
- AV’s platform empowered the MFO to confidently and accurately deliver reporting to their clients.
- The MFO was able to driver improved client acquisition by pitching enhanced family office services to its potential clients.
- Weekly workflows ensured seamless data synchronization, accuracy, and data completeness, lifting their back-office efficiencies and cost optimization.