AV enabled a top tier private bank launch a global-ready
Digital Family Office platform
AV’s ready and off-the-shelf comprehensive technology solution enabled the private bank to focus on servicing and growing its global client base.
A leading global private wealth management and asset management firm wanted its clients to get a better picture of their total wealth. In their pursuit of evaluating the right fit client solution, they realized:
- Effective asset allocation, performance, and risk analytics rely on having a core accounting transactions-based platform.
- An integrated accounting cum reporting technology platform alone can untangle clients’ complex portfolios and expedite crucial decisions.
- They needed a globally supported platform to offer actionable insights to families with complex wealth.
Asset Vantage stepped in, bringing global best practices in integrated investment reporting and accounting technology to help the bank create a Digital Family Office offering for their high-net-worth customers.
- Not just a ‘reporting only’ tool: By doing performance reporting inside the general ledger, AV’s integrated performance reporting and general ledger technology offers a complete view of net worth.
- Leaves no asset behind: Data reconciliation, investment analytics, performance matrices, and investment tax details give actionable views of family wealth across all asset classes, liquid and illiquid.
- Everything you need to manage investments and risks: AV’s fully configurable engine handles all investment analysis and reporting requirements while monitoring adherence to a stated Investment Policy and associated investment risks, providing a holistic portfolio perspective.
- Global ready: With multi-currency reporting informed by global data feeds, and book-keeping built on global IFRS and GAAP standards, AV has the ability to customize investment reporting exactly how the family sees their wealth.
- AV’s comprehensive technology solution allowed the firm to focus on client acquisition with streamlined operations.
- The comprehensive net worth tracking, regular risk reviews, and continuous tracking safeguarded portfolios against breaching risk boundaries, ensuring long-term risk-adjusted returns aligned with global client reporting and decision-making needs.