Asset allocation is a critical aspect of portfolio management for institutional investors. As these investors seek to achieve their long-term financial objectives, such as generating consistent returns while managing risk, it is essential to implement effective asset allocation strategies that can adapt to the dynamic...
- Passwords should consist of a minimum of EIGHT characters to a maximum of THIRTY characters.
- Password complexity should be a combination of alphanumerical, at least one upper case, at least one lower case character, and at least one special character.
- Password should contain at least one numerical value (e.g. 0-9)
- Password should contain at least one each of upper and lower case characters (e.g., az, A-Z)
- Password should contain at least one special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*()+=)
- The system should not allow reusing the last 3 passwords.
- The system should not allow using the user’s first and or last name used in the system.
- The system should not allow using a username, email id, or phone no. used in the system.
- Password should not be allowed to contain a sequence of repeated characters e.g. aaa123 is an invalid password