Multi-Family Offices (MFOs) serve a unique purpose in the world of wealth management. They are designed to cater to the complex needs of multiple high-net-worth families under a single roof. Beyond financial advisory and investment management, MFOs play a pivotal role in preserving and managing...
- Passwords should consist of a minimum of EIGHT characters to a maximum of THIRTY characters.
- Password complexity should be a combination of alphanumerical, at least one upper case, at least one lower case character, and at least one special character.
- Password should contain at least one numerical value (e.g. 0-9)
- Password should contain at least one each of upper and lower case characters (e.g., az, A-Z)
- Password should contain at least one special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*()+=)
- The system should not allow reusing the last 3 passwords.
- The system should not allow using the user’s first and or last name used in the system.
- The system should not allow using a username, email id, or phone no. used in the system.
- Password should not be allowed to contain a sequence of repeated characters e.g. aaa123 is an invalid password