As a business owner, it's crucial to keep accurate and up-to-date records of your financial transactions. With advances in technology, more and more businesses are moving towards electronic record-keeping for their books of accounts. We'll explore the benefits of maintaining your books of accounts electronically...
- Passwords should consist of a minimum of EIGHT characters to a maximum of THIRTY characters.
- Password complexity should be a combination of alphanumerical, at least one upper case, at least one lower case character, and at least one special character.
- Password should contain at least one numerical value (e.g. 0-9)
- Password should contain at least one each of upper and lower case characters (e.g., az, A-Z)
- Password should contain at least one special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*()+=)
- The system should not allow reusing the last 3 passwords.
- The system should not allow using the user’s first and or last name used in the system.
- The system should not allow using a username, email id, or phone no. used in the system.
- Password should not be allowed to contain a sequence of repeated characters e.g. aaa123 is an invalid password