Merger, demerger, and spin-off transactions are significant events that can have a profound impact on the financial landscape of companies. These transactions often bring about changes in ownership structure, assets, liabilities, and financial reporting. Understanding the accounting implications of such transactions is crucial for businesses...
- Passwords should consist of a minimum of EIGHT characters to a maximum of THIRTY characters.
- Password complexity should be a combination of alphanumerical, at least one upper case, at least one lower case character, and at least one special character.
- Password should contain at least one numerical value (e.g. 0-9)
- Password should contain at least one each of upper and lower case characters (e.g., az, A-Z)
- Password should contain at least one special character (e.g. !@#$%^&*()+=)
- The system should not allow reusing the last 3 passwords.
- The system should not allow using the user’s first and or last name used in the system.
- The system should not allow using a username, email id, or phone no. used in the system.
- Password should not be allowed to contain a sequence of repeated characters e.g. aaa123 is an invalid password