Software Engineer – PHP
- Ability to understand the business processes and workflow requirements of complex web-based
applications, and design user interfaces to meet such requirements.
- Data structure/Algorithms/OOPs understanding required.
- Familiarity with Agile design concepts, understands and supports agile software development and
other SDLC methodologies.
- Worked in production support environment, Familiar with using Restful APIs framework,
integration with (Oauth/JWT).
- Responsive design techniques and implementation of mobile designs.
- Ability to support and maintain legacy code, rewrite existing code as necessary, and implement
incremental updates to add additional features and capabilities, Frameworks/Libraries such as
- Perform website maintenance and enhancements.
- Ability to write good documentation and maintain and actively use software development tracking
and monitoring utilities.
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore teams on product enhancements needed to support content
- Experience in development of data-driven websites using databases such as MySQL, Postgress,
- Worked on PHP, Angular and Node js technology.
- Experience with any unit testing framework like PHP Unit.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Experience in web standards and best practices/semantics.
- Experience working with AWS cloud inf