Senior Test Engineer
Experience – 7 to 9 years
- Should have at least 3–4 years of Selenium Java automation testing expertise.
- Must be familiar with at least two QA frameworks. Added advantage is having knowledge of the BDD
- Good knowledge of AWS and DevOps.
- 3–4 years of practical experience performing manual QA testing is required.
- Investment banking or wealth management experience.
- Should be able to determine the expected outcome for the test case using various test data.
- Writing test cases, test scenarios, test strategies, defect triaging, etc., should be an area of expertise.
- Understand and Analyze requirements to provide test plan and initial estimates for all components of QA
cycle: regression, functional, sanity, smoke test.
- Understand and analyze Business, Functional, Technical and UI (User Interface) requirements of the
- Working knowledge on Automation, Java, Jenkins, docker, headless and CI Testing, Github, Bitbucket.
- Should have Experience of JIRA, Redmine.
- API Test Automation.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Collaboration skills