Senior Software Engineer PHP
- Ability to understand the business processes and workflow requirements of complex web-based applications, and design user interfaces to meet such requirements.
- Data structure/algorithms/OOPs understanding required.
- Familiarity with Agile design concepts understands and supports agile software development and other SDLC methodologies.
- Worked in a production support environment, Familiar with using RESTfull APIs framework, integration with (Oauth/JWT).
- Responsive design techniques and implementation of mobile designs
- Ability to support and maintain legacy code, rewrite existing code as necessary and implement incremental updates to add additional features and capabilities, Frameworks/Libraries such as jQuery.
- Perform website maintenance and enhancements.
- Ability to write good documentation and maintain and actively use software development tracking and monitoring utilities
- Collaborate with onshore and offshore teams on product enhancements needed to support content page development.
- Experience in development of data-driven websites using databases such as MySQL, Postgress, SQL.
- Worked on PHP technology.
- Experience with any unit testing framework like PHP Unit.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Experience in web standards and best practices/semantics.
- Experience working with AWS cloud infra, integrating with cloud services.