- Creation and maintenance of automated test environments and frameworks to work with standardized test processes based on software testing methodologies.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and managing team .
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Train, mentor, and support QA team members to enhance their testing skills and overall effectiveness
- Development, execution, and maintenance of manual and automated tests to support functional, regression, performance and load tests cycles.
- Should have expertise in QA automation, selenium and cucumber with Java (Java certification will be an addon benefit)
- Experience in Jenkins, docker, headless and CI Testing
- Domain experience – Wealth Management or Investment banking
- Should have Experience of JIRA, Redmine
- Should have knowledge of Github, Bitbucket etc
- API Test Automation
- Work closely with Business User team to develop requirements, FSD creation and sign Off, and appropriate test plans to meet the requirements outlined in the requirements documentation.
- Create, maintain and support manual and automated tests.
- Create and publish formal release notifications, instructions, deployment notes, and user manual as needed.
- Coordinate activities with business, UAT and Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases.
- Support multiple concurrent releases through various test environments.
- Communicates with technical management and other departments, reporting statuses and risks.
- Works effectively with internal and external partners.
- Works under minimal supervision.