Invest with any wealth advisor. Track on Asset Vantage.
A great wealth strategy is a combination of goal setting, selecting the right wealth advisor and managing your overall asset allocation strategy by regularly tracking deviations and rebalancing.
Most High Net Worth families hedge their investment strategies by investing with multiple wealth advisors. While it works well from a hedging stand point, it’s an operational nightmare for your back-office. Finance teams use legacy systems like Excel and hence providing you with a consolidated view of real-time and unbiased analytics across all your assets and advisors is a daunting task. You may have great wealth advisors, but without a single intuitive technology platform to monitor your family’s entire net worth, you maybe exposing yourself to unknown risks like stock/fund concentration, portfolio overlap across advisors, poor performance compared to benchmarks, etc.
Importance of a Family Asset Tracking Tool
A financial tracking and monitoring software platform can help you, your finance team and your family members to stay well informed on a real time basis and across all liquid and illiquid assets managed directly or through multiple wealth advisors. Only a consolidated view can enable smarter financial decisions.
Some advantages are:
- Save time with easy data upload of broker contract notes, CAMS statements, etc.
- Stay prepared to ask your wealth advisors, all the right questions
- Compare and benchmark advisors performance
- Spot any outliers in your portfolio that need immediate attention
- Evaluate advisor performance across sectors, stocks, accounts
- Maintain updated books of accounts.
- Track all corporate actions like dividends on a daily basis
Just getting the best financial advisor on board isn’t enough. You need to own your financial data, record it on a private and secure system and run analytics on demand.
While you may invest with any wealth advisor of your choice, ensure you track your family wealth on Asset Vantage to stay in control with unbiased analytics.